Your MP and MEPs

It's important to tell your MP your views. All MPs take account of the views of their constituents when deciding which way to vote and which causes to support or oppose. If they don't get any letters about an issue, they may think no-one is bothered about it.

Contact Your MP

You can ring your MP at the House of Commons - call 020 7219 4272 and ask to be put through to your MP's office

Iain Stewart is the Conservative MP for Milton Keynes South which includes Stony Stratford, Galley Hill and Fullers Slade:

Click  Iain Stewart  to write to him via email or click here.


Contact Your MEPs

Click on to find out how to contact your MEPs.







Top of the page Back