Here you'll find information on how to contact your MK Councillors and your local MP.   The Town Council is not a political organisation but can help you with issues that affect your quality of life if you live or work in Stony Stratford, Galley Hill or Fullers Slade.  Click here for more information on Stony Stratford Town Council.

For information about government, citizens and your rights click here.  

Go to oneplace to find and independent overview of public services in the Milton Keynes area.

Top of the page Back